Oh my, I wish these were around 20 years ago when I had a mouthful of metal. But I guess back then These days you can get the smile you want without blinding people with neon rubber bands and metal bling.
Invisalign Teen uses a series of clear, removable aligners to gradually straighten teeth, without metal or wires. Teens wear each aligner for about two weeks at a time. During this time, the aligners gradually move their teeth until they achieve the prescribed final position. (More on how invisalign works!)
Teens want it because it fits their active lifestyles, is comfortable, removable and looks great, even cool. Parents love it because it’s effective, affordable, and promotes positive self-esteem.
Going back to school with clear new braces can help teens avoid the “brace face” nickname and they can smile proudly and confidently as they walk the halls and stop at their locker. Because most of the time, no one even knows you have anything on your teeth!
Also, if you’ve got a teen or pre-teen and you’d like to enter their new Invisalign Radio Disney Next Big Thing (NBT) Straight Up Celebration Sweepstakes, you could win an all expense paid trip for a family of four to LA to meet the Radio Disney NBT Season 5 winner, a $2000 scholarship and free Invisalign Teen treatment! Details on the Sweepstakes.
First Impressions are Everything (click to view the results of new study on psychological benefits of straight teeth)
This week, I’m thrilled to be offering a $100 Target Gift Card giveaway this week to 1 lucky winner!
1. Contest ends Monday, August 6th at 3 pm EST. Winners will be announced back here on this post, and notified via email with further instructions.
- Entry #1: Leave a comment sharing your what’s on your back to school list this year and how winning a Target gift card will help with your BTS list!
- Entry #2: Find more great ideas and inspiration on the $5 Dinners Pinterest boards.
- Entry #3: Tweet the following: Enter to win a $100 Target Gift Card from @5dollardinners! Thanks@invisalign! http://bit.ly/invisaligngive #wingiveaways
- Entry #4: Hang out with us on Facebook.
- Entry #5: Join our free email newsletter, or get RSS updates in your feed reader.
2. Please leave separate comments for each entry. Winner will be selected by Random.org.
These lovely blogs are joining me this week…also offering this giveaway! Feel free to hop on over to their sites and enter their giveaway.
- Balancing Beauty and Bedlam
- Bargain Babe
- Bargain Briana
- Frugal Coupon Living
- Mommies with Style
- Moms Need to Know
- Passion for Savings
- Saving Cents with Sense
- Savings Lifestyle
- Southern Savers
- Stretching a Buck
*Disclosure: This giveaway is sponsored by Invisalign Teen, under the terms of the Win Giveaways group. I did receive a gift card in conjunction with this giveaway. Thoughts, experiences and opinions are my own.