I love me some homemade cranberry sauce.
I recently showed how to make it on the stovetop.
And it’s just as easy in the Instant Pot too. It’s similar – load in all the ingredients, shut the IP, press a few buttons and voila.
Just like with the stovetop version, this one will thicken as it cools too.
Instant Pot Cranberry Sauce
Adapted from: Homemade Orange Cranberry Sauce
Yield – 10 to 12 side dish servings
Preparation Time – 10 minutes
Cooking Time – 20 minutes
- 12 oz. bag fresh cranberries
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- Add all the ingredients to the Instant Pot insert and whisk together.
- Cook on High Pressure, Manual for 8 minutes.
- Let naturally release, then remove lid and remove insert from the base.
- Let cool for 10 to 15 minutes, stirring often. It will thicken as it cools.
- Serve Instant Pot Cranberry Sauce with holiday meal, or weeknight dinner.