Well y’all…it’s a big week in my kitchen this week! We are having a pantry and freezer challenge…in large part because we have a number of meals in the freezer still from the 20 Meals for Costco for $150 – Slow Cooker Freezer Pack Edition. And because I’m trying to use up some of the ingredients I have in the fridge and the pantry.
I’ve also got to get ahead of myself this week and will be prepping goodies for breakfast and lunch boxes too! I *may* be a little overzealous with the BTS prep list, but I’m gonna try…
What’s for Dinner!
- Slow Cooker Chicken with Apples & Rosemary
- Slow Cooker Pork Chops with Sweet Potatoes
- Two meals from this week’s $5 Meal Plan (I’m gonna be suspenseful about it – free trial is still open if you want to check it out and try to guess!)
- Veggie Alfredo with pasta (New recipe, coming soon!)
- Homemade Pizza with fruit – will double up on the dough and put some in the freezer – Mini Pizza Crusts
Back to School Prep
What are you working on in the kitchen this week?! Trying to get ahead and stash things in the freezer?!