Winner Update! And, our lucky winner is:
Dawn D. (BattyMomof3@)
Winner has been emailed with further instructions.
It’s that time again…time for me to share my love for dried beans. (I love them for the way that they cook, and for how they help our budget…one “rice and beans” meal a week can really put a dent into your grocery budget!)
Last week, I shared my recipe for Lentil Stew with Pita Chips…and next week I’ll be sharing a scrumptious Corn and Bean Chowder recipe. I love Hurst Beans, and I love cooking with their beans. And I’m thrilled to be able to do another giveaway for one of their fabulous clay pots.
They have graciously offered to give away one of their handmade clay cooking pots, made specifically for cooking their beans! Before we get to the giveaway, I thought I’d share a few of the helpful links for cooking with dried beans that we have here on $5 Dinners.
Helpful Dried Beans Recipes
Here are the details on this giveaway…
1. Contest ends on Wednesday, March 6th at 5 pm EST.
- Entry #1: Leave a comment below and tell me which one of the Hurst Beans recipes you’ll be adding to a future meal plan!
- Entry #2: Follow me on Pinterest and repin a recipe from my “Rice and Beans Budget” board.
- Entry #3: Like Hurst Beans on Facebook, or follow on Twitter.
- Entry #4: Sign up for free email updates, or RSS posts from $5 Dinners.
2. Winner will be selected by Random.org. Winner will be announced back here on this post, and notified via email with further instructions.
**NOTE: If you receive the email newsletter and wish to enter this giveaway, click on the title of this giveaway to get to the site and leave a comment on the site with your name and email address to be entered!
*Disclosure: This giveaway is part of the Hurst beans campaign. I am receiving compensation as part of the campaign. Another yummy recipe coming next week!