Yep, that’s right…another chance to win one of these uber-cool clay pots for cooking dried beans from Hurst Beans!
The past few weeks, Ohio has been experiencing some very hormonal weather, complete with hot flashes, cold flashes and a some cranky rain too. Very unusual for January…and it has been a bit confusing for us. When we were out at the park in short sleeved shirts last week (high hit 63!), the kids were insisting that summer had begin. Persistent and insistent.
I had to give them the unfortunate news that summer was not here, that snow was coming, and that likely the snow would be hitting hard! Kinda like a late winter slap in the face. Time shall tell…
I’ve been confused also in the kitchen on what to prepare for our meals…when it’s 63 and sunny…and we’re wearing short sleeves, all I want to do is whip up a quick pasta salad with all my favorite spring and summer veggies. Then the next day it’s high of 27 and all I want is a bowl of warm, comfort food.
Which brings us too…
these Boston Baked Beans. I could so go for a big bowl of these right about now. Warm. Cozy. Comfort food.
I so wish I had a spoon with magical powers that would let me just take a few bites right through the computer screen.
A few helpful bean resources –
Here are the details on this giveaway…
1. Contest ends on Wednesday, February 29th (leap year!) at 5 pm EST. Winners will be announced back here on this post, and notified via email with further instructions.
- Entry #1: Leave a comment below and tell me which one of the Hurst Beans recipes you’ll be adding to a future meal plan!
- Entry #2: Like Hurst Beans on Facebook, or follow on Twitter.
- Entry #3: Sign up for free email updates, or RSS posts from $5 Dinners.
5. Winner will be selected by Random.org.
**NOTE: If you receive the email newsletter and wish to enter this giveaway, click on the title of this giveaway to get to the site and leave a comment on the site with your name and email address to be entered!
*Disclosure: This giveaway is part of the Hurst beans campaign. I am receiving compensation as part of the campaign. More yummy recipes and 1 more giveaway coming later in the month