I’ve got some more bean-y goodness for you all this week!
Starting tomorrow, we’ll be having a Chili themed “half-week,” where we’ll be featuring some of the best and most creative chili recipes for here, there and everywhere.
And wouldn’t have a fabulous bean pot be perfect for cooking your beans, and even your chili!
Enter to win a handmade clay soup pot from Hurst, made for specifically for cooking beans and making bean soup. Along with a sampling of 15 Bean Soup packs from Hurst Beans.
(If I had cranberries, I’d make this for lunch!)
Helpful beans resources
Before we get to the clay pot, here are a few helpful bean resources:
And if you haven’t entered the first contest, you can still do so…double your chances!
Here are the details on the giveaway…
1. Contest ends on Tuesday, January 31st at 5 pm EST. Winners will be announced back here on this post, and notified via email with further instructions.
- Entry #1: Leave a comment below and tell me which one of the HamBeens soups your family would most enjoy.
- Entry #2: Like Hurst Beans on Facebook, or follow on Twitter.
- Entry #3: Sign up for free email updates, or RSS posts from $5 Dinners.
5. Winner will be selected by Random.org.
**NOTE: If you receive the email newsletter and wish to enter this giveaway, click on the title of this giveaway to get to the site and leave a comment on the site with your name and email address to be entered!
*Disclosure: This giveaway is part of the Hurst beans campaign. I am receiving compensation as part of the campaign. Yummy recipes and more giveaways coming soon!