Y’all know I love dried beans. I love cooking with them. I love “spicifying” them. I love making them as they come. I shared my Rice and Pinto Beans with Andouille Sausage recipe last week, and next week I’ll be sharing another delicious recipe using the 15 Bean Soup package you see above. (In fact, I need to go soak those now!) I’m thrilled to be working with Hurst Beans again, and getting to do more experimenting and spicifying with their HamBeens products!
They have graciously offered to give away one of their handmade clay pots, made specifically for cooking their beans! Before we get to the giveaway, I thought I’d share a few of the helpful links for cooking with dried beans that we have here on $5 Dinners.
Helpful Dried Beans Recipes
Here are the details on this giveaway…
1. Contest ends on Wednesday, October 31st at 5 pm EST. Winners will be announced back here on this post, and notified via email with further instructions.
- Entry #1: Leave a comment below and tell me which one of the Hurst Beans recipes you’ll be adding to a future meal plan!
- Entry #2: Follow me on Pinterest and repin a recipe from my “Rice and Beans Budget” board.
- Entry #3: Like Hurst Beans on Facebook, or follow on Twitter.
- Entry #4: Sign up for free email updates, or RSS posts from $5 Dinners.
2. Winner will be selected by Random.org.
**NOTE: If you receive the email newsletter and wish to enter this giveaway, click on the title of this giveaway to get to the site and leave a comment on the site with your name and email address to be entered!
*Disclosure: This giveaway is part of the Hurst beans campaign. I am receiving compensation as part of the campaign. Another yummy recipe coming next week!