- Recipes, Printable Coupons | $5 Dinners™ - http://www.5dollardinners.com -
Honey Sweetened Dehydrated Apples
Posted By Erin, The $5 Dinner Mom On June 26, 2009 @ 2:12 pm In Healthy Snacks,Recipes | 10 Comments
I had a few apples that needed to be used up. I thought the boys would like a new “chewy snack,” so I made some honey sweetened dehydrated apples.
6 apples, any variety will do
3-4 Tbsp honey
2 tsp lemon juice
Dashes of cinnamon
1. Peel and thinly slice apples.
2. Toss apple slices with honey, lemon juice (to prevent browning), and a few dashes of cinnamon.
3. Lay apple slices in single layers in a food dehydrator.
4. Turn on dehydrator for 4-6 hours. Dehydration time will depend on how thick your apple slices are…thinner slices will take less time to dehydrate.
5. Set out on the counter and they will be gone before you know it!
Article printed from Recipes, Printable Coupons | $5 Dinners™: http://www.5dollardinners.com
URL to article: http://www.5dollardinners.com/honey-sweetened-dehydrated-apples/
URLs in this post:
 in your inbox: http://www.5dollardinners.com/contact/subscribe-to-free-email-updates
 in your feed reader: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/5dinners
 follow the $5 Dinners adventures on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/5dollardinners
 Facebook too: http://www.facebook.com/5dollardinnersfans
Copyright © 2011 $5 Dinners™. All rights reserved.