Forget the canned stuff!
It’s so simple and easy to make homemade cranberry sauce. It just takes a few minutes and is really easy to “flavor-fy,” like I did with the orange flavors in this recipe!
Homemade Orange Cranberry Sauce
Yield – 10 to 12 side dish servings
Preparation Time – 10 minutes
Cooking Time – 20 minutes
- 12 oz. bag fresh cranberries
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade
- 1 cup mandarin orange slices
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- Add the cranberries, sugar, and orange juice with 3/4 cup water into small saucepan. Simmer for 10 to 15 minutes and allow the cranberries to start popping. Once they pop, the sauce will begin to thicken.
- Stir often.
- Once the sauce begins to thicken, stir in the orange marmalade and orange slices. Add the cinnamon and a pinch of salt.
- Serve Orange Cranberry Sauce as side dish for holiday meal.