Homemade GFCFSF White Sauce
Yield – 4 servings
Preparation Time – 5 minutes
Cooking Time – 6-7 minutes
- 2 T Extra virgin olive oil (EVOO)
- 2 T rice flour
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2-3 cups of rice milk **
- 1 teaspoon of cornstarch
- In skillet or saucepan over high heat, add EVOO. Whisk in flour and salt and pepper until “clumpy”. Pour in milk and
- Whisk, whisk, whisk! Add cornstarch and whisk, whisk, whisk. Bring sauce to a boil and reduce heat to medium. Stir often and cook about 6-7 minutes until sauce thickens.
**Add more milk for a thinner sauce or less milk for a thicker sauce.
- Use sauce in any dish that calls for white sauce or “cream of” soup.