Update: Thanks to everyone who entered! And, our winner is…
Winner has been notified via email with further instructions.
So it’s that time. Almost. I can’t believe it is here already.
We have a very busy June, so I’ve decided to start making some baby food this next month and getting it into the freezer for when we start Austin on baby food in July. I want to be ahead of myself on this one because making my own baby food is important to me. My time is also important to me, which is why I’m thrilled about the new Munchkin Fresh Baby Food System. It’s an easy system to use for the first few months of feeding a baby…it’s great for making ahead and freezing in the trays and pops. And it’s also great for making food for baby, using the same ingredients that you are using for your family dinner that night. Love this “make ahead-use in the moment” versatility too! (Check out my Vine Video on making cantaloupe freezer pops!)
I feel like I was just making homemade baby food for Tyler, and here we are almost 3 years later getting ready to do the same for Austin! Oh, time…would you slow down a little. Where is the pause button?
So Munchkin’s full Fresh Baby Food System works like this…
Step 1: Chop & Steam – Start with Munchkin’s Fresh Food Chopper & Steamer, which chops and steams food quickly with a stainless steel cutting blade and convertible lid for steaming in the microwave.
Step 2: Mash – Next, use the Fresh Food Grinder to mash food into safe-to-swallow textures.
Step 3: Eat or Store – Lastly, stock your freezer with homemade baby food in stackable Click Lock Fresh Food Freezer Trays or Click Lock Fresh Food Freezer Pops with easy-to-hold handles for little hands.
Organic baby carrots – Chop. Steam. Grind. Freeze.
The Baby Food System that we are giving away this week includes…
- Fresh Food Chopper & Steamer
- Fresh Food Grinder
- Click Lock Fresh Food Freezer Trays
- Click Lock Fresh Food Freezer Pops
We’ll also be giving away a copy of Give Peas a Chance, by pediatric dietitian Kate Samela. It’s the foolproof guide to feeding your picky toddler, and to helping parents introduce their babies to fresh fruits and vegetables. What a fantastic resource for all parents who wish to nourish their children with the best foods…including peas!
Entry details for this giveaway package are below…
1. Contest ends Wednesday, May 1st at 5 pm EST.
- Entry #1: Leave a comment sharing your child’s favorite food as a baby. (Or your grandchild’s, niece or nephew’s, or other favorite child in your life!)
- Entry #2: Tweet the following: Enter to win a Munchkin Fresh Baby Food System from @5dollardinners! http://bit.ly/munchkingive
- Entry #3: Follow the homemade baby food board on Pinterest, Hang out with us on Facebook, or join the free email newsletter.
- Please leave separate comments for each entry.
2. Winner will be selected by Random.org. Winners will be announced back here on this post, and notified via email with further instructions.
*Disclosure: I did receive a Munchkin Fresh Baby Food System as part of this giveaway. I look forward to using it every week. Opinions and thoughts are my own.