Christine from Homemade Baby Food Recipes is offering a copy of her latest e-book, “Tempting Tiny Taste Buds,” to 5 lucky readers! Tempting Tiny Taste Buds has been recently updated and now offers 600 pages of information and guidance to moms introducing their kiddos to solid foods.
I can tell just from browsing the site that this is a FANTASTIC resource for any parent with a child who is just being introduced to solids…to picky eaters needing a new food to try adding to their limited tastes! Stop on by the blog and see what you find!
5 lucky winner will each receive a copy of this great and valuable resource!
1. Contest ends Saturday, August 22nd at 10 am EST. Winners will be announced back here on this post, and notified via email with further instructions.
2. Entry #1: Leave a comment just saying you want to win.
3. Entry #2: Leave a SEPARATE comment telling me in what way you promoted this contest (i.e., posting it in a forum, posting about it on your blog, Tweet about it, emailing all your friends, and/or subscribe to my feed by email or in a reader).
4. Entry #3: Do you make your own baby food? If so, give us a tip! If you don’t make your own baby food, would you be willing to try? (Saves LOTS of $$$!)
5. Winner will be selected by Random.org.
**NOTE: If you receive the email newsletter and wish to enter this giveaway, click on the title of this giveaway to get to the site and leave a comment on the site with your name and email address to be entered!
*Disclosure: I did not receive a copy of this e-book nor was I compensated in any way for hosting this giveaway!