Welcome to our end of the week recap for February 22-28, 2015!
$5 Meal Plan
$5 Meal Plan is a weekly meal plan and grocery shopping list that includes your week’s meals and what you need to buy at the grocery store. The meal plan tells you what and how to make each meal, while the shopping list makes your trip to the store as fast and easy as possible.
The menu will include:
- Five dinner entrees with sides – Each week we’ll include one freezer friendly, one slow cooker, and one 20-minute.
- We also include one lunch and one breakfast and
- A random goodie each week – sometimes it’ll be a dessert, sometimes a beverage, and sometimes it’ll be a snack (sometimes more than one!)
- February Pantry Challenge Final Recap – and why we might be having pork chops all week 😉
Coupon Match-ups & Store Deals for Grocery Stores and Drugstores
- Drugstore Deals for CVS, Rite Aid, and Walgreens starting tomorrow! – including 11 freebies this week!
- Grocery Store Deals & Coupon Match-ups for Kroger, Meijer, Target, Trader Joe’s, Costco, Whole Foods, Sprouts, and more
If you aren’t receiving our emails, then be sure to sign up today!