The new book HappyBaby: The Organic Guide to Baby’s First 24 months is filled with eco-friendly parenting tips, green cleaning tips, lots and lots of homemade organic baby food how tos and recipes, and countless other tips and tricks for providing your baby with the safest, greenest, and healthiest first 2 years of life!
I needed a breast-feeding “refresher” and the book contains a thorough section on breastfeeding from start to finish. And for those who are unable to breast feed for whatever reason, the book offers advice and encouragement for selecting the best and healthiest formula for your baby. The bulk of the remainder of the book offers feeding advice for starting solid foods and building a healthy foundation for the rest of baby’s life. I’m looking forward to using the recipes when I make baby food for little guy #3!
Also, the book contains coupons for Seventh Generation diapers, free offer for Happy Baby food product, as well as coupons for a variety of other green and organic baby products! Gotta love a book that comes with coupons!
1. Contest ends Tuesday, November 3rd at 10 pm EST. Winners will be announced back here on this post, and notified via email with further instructions.
2. Entry #1: Leave a comment just saying you want to win.
3. Entry #2: Leave a SEPARATE comment telling me in what way you promoted this contest (i.e., posting it in a forum, posting about it on your blog, Tweet about it, emailing all your friends, and/or subscribe to my feed by email or in a reader).
4. Entry #3: Share ANY tip or trick that you found helpful in creating the safest, healthiest and greenest environment for your little ones.
5. Winner will be selected by Random.org.
**NOTE: If you receive the email newsletter and wish to enter this giveaway, click on the title of this giveaway to get to the site and leave a comment on the site with your name and email address to be entered!
*Disclosure: I did receive a copy of the book in conjunction with this giveaway. Opinions given are my own.