4 burger patties ($2.25)
4 buns ($.58) Boys will eat without bun!
4 sweet potatoes ($1.34)
1-2 tsp canola oil ($.05)
Dash of cinnamon ($.01)
1 box of steamed green beans ($.75)
1. Grill burgers. (Y’all, I’m desperate for spring!!! I refused, yes refused, to wear a coat this morning to therapy with the boys. I want coat season to be over!!!)
2. Peel sweet potatoes. Cut in half. Slice sweet potatoes into fry shape. The thinner the slices, the faster they will cook. Toss all sweet potato slices in large bowl with oil, salt and a dash or two of cinnamon.
3. Lay sweet potato slices out on greased baking sheet. Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes. Turn once about half way through the baking. If you prefer, crispier fries, let them bake a little longer, but watch them so they don’t burn on the edges!
4. Steam green beans as directed on package.
5. Serve burgers with bun and favorite condiments and a side of sweet potato fries and green beans.