This meal idea is from the Costo Meal Plan #2 .
Grilled Sausages and Potatoes
Yield – 4 servings
Preparation Time – 5 minutes
Cooking Time – 10 minutes
- 4 Aidell’s Chicken and Apple Sausages
- 6 to 8 small gold potatoes, grilled 
- 4 or 8 dinner rolls
- Optional: Butter, jelly or honey
- 1 lb. frozen vegetables, green beans or corn
- Boil the gold potatoes whole in a large pot of water for 25-30 minutes.
- After the potatoes have cooked through while boiling, set them out onto a kitchen towel and let them sit for 10-15 minutes.
- Once they’ve cooled down some, take the kitchen towel and put it over the potato and gently press down, cracking the skin…but not so hard that the potato falls out! Place in a dish. Brush with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Grill the pressed red potatoes (alongside the sausage) for 5-6 minutes per side.
- Prepare vegetable.