It sometimes baffles me how something so ridiculously simple can be so ridiculously delicious.
For example, this grilled chicken…marinated in a pomegranate vinaigrette dressing. Paired with a warm BBQ sauce with diced mangoes that simmered while the chicken was cooking.
The tang-sweet plus the tang-sweet made for a ridiculously delicious dinner! You should try it!
(And here’s more on how to cut a mango if you’re not sure!)
Pin all of our 31 Days of Grilling Recipes here!
Erin’s Personal Recommendations for Grilling Recipe Supplies:
- Grill Friendly Vegetable Basket
- Cuisinart Stainless-Steel Grill Tool Set
- 6 Skewer Kebab Set
- 6 Flexible Grilling Skewers (these are my favorite skewers!)
- Heavy Duty NonStick Grill Mat (set of 2)
- Weber Rapidfire Chimney Starter (eliminates need for lighter fluid)
See all of our 31 Days of Grilling Recipes here!
Other “31 Days of” Series to check out:
- 31 Days of School Lunchbox Ideas
- 31 Days of Slow Cooker Meals
- 31 Days of Gluten Free Meals
- 31 Days of Freezer Cooking Recipes
- 31 Days of Skillet Dinner Recipes
- 31 Days of Breakfast Recipes
- 31 Days of Budget Friendly Paleo Recipes