- Recipes, Printable Coupons | $5 Dinners™ - http://www.5dollardinners.com -
Grilled Pineapple Orange Chicken
Posted By Erin, The $5 Dinner Mom On April 8, 2010 @ 5:54 pm In Beans,chicken,Grill,Recipes | 7 Comments
There is just something about grilled chicken. It’s so….
What is it? It’s so….
Tender on the inside, and a bit crisp on the outside.
This is a simple marinade for any kind of chicken. It gave the chicken a lovely, sorta sweet, flavor!
3 large or 4 small chicken breasts (about 1.5 lb) ($2.52)
Garlic pepper and salt
1 15 oz can of pineapple chunks, juice and pineapple ($.59) On sale with coupon
1 cup orange juice ($.20)
1 small can vegetarian baked beans ($.89)
1/2 Romaine lettuce head and salad dressing ($1)
1. Place the chicken into a small baking dish to marinate. Sprinkle with garlic pepper and salt. Add the juice from the pineapple can and the orange juice to the baking dish. Let marinate at least 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
2. Grill until cooked through. Cooking times will vary depending on the thickness of the chicken and the grill.
3. Warm the baked beans as directed.
4. Wash and tear lettuce to make salad.
5. Serve Grilled Pineapple Orange Chicken with Baked Beans, Side Salad and Pineapple.
Article printed from Recipes, Printable Coupons | $5 Dinners™: http://www.5dollardinners.com
URL to article: http://www.5dollardinners.com/grilled-pineapple-orange-chicken/
URLs in this post:
 in your inbox: http://www.5dollardinners.com/contact/subscribe-to-free-email-updates
 in your feed reader: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/5dinners
 follow the $5 Dinners adventures on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/5dollardinners
 Facebook too: http://www.facebook.com/5dollardinnersfans
Copyright © 2011 $5 Dinners™. All rights reserved.