Grilled Mushrooms and Onions atop a Grilled Burger.
Drizzle a little steak sauce over the top.
Grilled Mushroom Burgers
Yield – 4 servings
Preparation Time – 20 minutes
Cooking Time – 15-25 minutes
- 1.5 lb ground beef ($2.23)
- 2 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce ($.05)
- 1 small white onion ($.40)
- 1 pint mushrooms, sliced ($.99) Bought on Manager’s Special
- 3 Tbsp Marsala cooking wine ($.25)
- Few dashes of salt and pepper
- Drizzles of steak sauce ($.10)
- Grilled Garlic Bread ($.60)
- Box frozen spinach ($.50) Bought on sale for $1 with coupon
- Prepare the burger patties by mixing together the ground beef with the Worcestershire sauce. Add a little salt and pepper and then press into patties.
- Wash and slice the mushrooms.
- Slice the onions into half ring strips.
- Place the mushrooms and onion slices into a mixing bowl and toss with Marsala cooking wine and some salt and pepper.
- Place the mushrooms and onions into the grill basket and grill for 15 to 20 minutes, or until onions turn opaque and mushrooms begin to turn golden/brown.
- Grill the burgers alongside the mushrooms.
- Prepare the Grilled Garlic Bread.
- Cook the spinach as directed on the box.
- Serve Grilled Mushroom Burgers with Grilled Garlic Bread and Spinach.