- Recipes, Printable Coupons | $5 Dinners™ - http://www.5dollardinners.com -
Grilled Inside Out Cheeseburgers
Posted By Erin, The $5 Dinner Mom On April 14, 2010 @ 5:36 pm In Grill,How To,Recipes | 15 Comments
How about the ooey-gooey cheese-ness of your favorite burger coming from INSIDE the burger?!?
And for those watching calories…serve it on a Sandwich Thin…I liked it better than the bulky buns!!!
(And one more thing I like about the Sandwich Thins…they freeze really well. That, and they are just 100 calories per thin!)
1.4 lb. ground chuck ($2.37) Recently on sale for $1.69/lb
1 Tbsp steak seasoning (Free) $1 coupon with $1 sale price
2 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce ($.20)
4 slices cheese ($.75) I made cheese-less for the kiddos
4 Sandwich Thins ($.50) Bought on sale with coupon for $.99
Lettuce, ketchup and mustard ($.25)
Fresh fruit ($1) (We ate this with cantaloupe wedges and orange slices)
1. In a large bowl, combine the ground chuck, steak seasoning, and Worcestershire sauce. Form into 4 balls, then divide each ball in half. Form the “bottom” patty.
2. Place the cheese in the middle and place the other half of the patty on top. Pinch the edges together, unless you want cheese oozing all over your grill! Sprinkle with a little more of that steak seasoning.
3. Grill until meat has cooked through, or the cheese is oozing all over your grill!!!
4. Serve on sandwich thins with favorite hamburger fixin’s…in our case, Romaine lettuce, some ketchup and mustard.
5. Enjoy the Grilled Inside Out Burgers with favorite fresh fruit.
Article printed from Recipes, Printable Coupons | $5 Dinners™: http://www.5dollardinners.com
URL to article: http://www.5dollardinners.com/grilled-inside-out-cheeseburgers/
URLs in this post:
 in your inbox: http://www.5dollardinners.com/contact/subscribe-to-free-email-updates
 in your feed reader: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/5dinners
 follow the $5 Dinners adventures on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/5dollardinners
 Facebook too: http://www.facebook.com/5dollardinnersfans
Copyright © 2011 $5 Dinners™. All rights reserved.