When this new bread machine arrived at my house, the very first thing that I noticed was that it had a gluten-free setting. Intrigued. Totally intrigued.
And I knew right away that I had to put it to the test…and by test, I mean, that I’d make it for a dinner that we were serving to our extended family here and not tell them, until after I’d had a chance to watch them enjoy a few bites. (Sneaky, sneaky.)
Their reactions – they would have never guessed it were GF bread (had I not told them), and that it was quite moist and delicious!
Check out the video of my Gluten Free Loaf Bread in the Breadman Bread Machine!
(While we don’t eat exclusively gluten-free, I have noticed big improvements in one of my sons’ behavior when we greatly limit it…as did his occupational therapist when we made the switch. So I’m thrilled that I can occasionally make bread for him that he’ll not only eat, but enjoy!)
And the holiday giveaways continue…And I’ve got 1 of these gems to 1 of you this week!
1. Contest ends Monday, December 10th at 5 pm EST.
- Entry #1: Leave a comment sharing your favorite kind of bread!
- Entry #2: Follow $5 Dinners on Pinterest, or repin something from a $5 Dinners Pinterest board.
- Entry #2: Tweet the following: Win a Breadman 2 lb. Bread Machine from @5dollardinners! http://bit.ly/breadmachinegive
- Entry #3: Hang out with us on Facebook, join the free email newsletter, or get RSS updates.
- Please leave separate comments for each entry.
2. Winner will be selected by Random.org. Winners will be announced back here on this post, and notified via email with further instructions.
**NOTE: If you receive the email newsletter and wish to enter this giveaway, click on the title of this giveaway to get to the site and leave a comment on the site with your name and email address to be entered!
*Disclosure: This giveaway and review are part of a sponsored campaign with SmartCookingGuide.com. Opinions and experiences are my own and real.