I got into the habit of washing my fruits and vegetables when I lived in the Dominican Republic…but I’ve fallen off the bandwagon since. Oops!
I’m really looking forward to using these products. I think the simplest way would be to clean the fruits and veggies as soon as I bring them in from the grocery store. Anyone have any other ideas or best ways to keep your fruit/veggies clean?
And here’s something novel (for me anyways!)…washing your meats. I’d never thought to do that until now. Seems like a smart thing to do?!?
MyClyns Food Wash is 100% Natural and rinses away clean, leaving no aftertaste or smell… just the taste and nutrition that nature intended. It is certified Kosher by the Orthodox Union. Also, the use of MyClyns Food Wash maintains organic and vegan distinction of your food. Learn more about the Food Wash Pack, and watch the video to see how easy it is to get your food clean.
This week, I’ve got an all natural Food Wash Pack (12 oz. spray & 32 oz jug) to give away to 5 different winners!
1. Contest ends Thursday at 9 am EST. Winners will be announced back here on this post, and notified via email with further instructions.
- Entry #1: Leave a comment just saying you want to win this great gift pack!
- Entry #2: Like $5 Dinners on Facebook and/or Union Springs Wellness on Facebook.
- Entry #3: Join our free email newsletter or sign up for free RSS updates.
2. Winner will be selected by Random.org.
**NOTE: If you receive the email newsletter and wish to enter this giveaway, click on the title of this giveaway to get to the site and leave a comment on the site with your name and email address to be entered!
*Disclosure: I did receive a food wash pack in conjunction with this giveaway. Opinions are my own. And I’m glad to be eating cleaner food again!