Let Hurst Beans pay for your next holiday feast!
The holiday season often lends itself to additional spending – the baking, the gifts, the drugstore runs for more tape (happened to me last night!) – and Hurst Beans wants to help take the edge off by giving away a $50 grocery store gift card to one of you. I love working with Hurst Beans and I love cooking with them too…not only do they make delicious meals…that are inexpensive to boot and definitely the best option for super frugal meals. You can totally make a meal for 4 for under $3 when working with beans and rice y’all!
Here are a couple of my recent recipes, featuring Hurst Beans:
- Cajun Turkey & Andouille Bean Soup (shown above)
- 15 Bean Pot Pie
- Spicy Calico 15 Beans
- Rice and Pinto Beans with Andouille Sausage
- Spicy 15 Bean Chili
They have graciously offered to give away a $50 grocery store gift card to a friend of $5 Dinners…to help get you with your holiday feast or your grocery budget in general!
Before we get to the giveaway, I thought I’d share a few of the helpful links for cooking with dried beans…
Helpful Dried Beans Recipes
Here are the details on this $50 grocery store gift card giveaway…
1. Contest ends on Monday, January 6th at 9 am EST.
- Entry #1: Leave a comment below and tell me which one of the Hurst Beans recipes you’ll be adding to a future meal plan!
- Entry #2: Follow me on Pinterest and repin a recipe from my “Rice and Beans Budget” board.
- Entry #3: Like Hurst Beans on Facebook, or follow on Twitter.
- Entry #4: Sign up for free email updates, or RSS posts from $5 Dinners.
2. Winner will be selected by Random.org. Winners will be announced back here on this post, and notified via email with further instructions.
**NOTE: If you receive the email newsletter and wish to enter this giveaway, click on the title of this giveaway to get to the site and leave a comment on the site with your name and email address to be entered!
*Disclosure: This giveaway is part of the Hurst beans campaign. I am receiving compensation as part of the campaign.