After having Tiffany’s Gingerbread Waffles a few weeks ago, I thought some ginger pancakes were in order! I have been doing lots of experimenting with pancake batters, and these were just too good not to share
These pancakes were D-E-L-I-S-H!
And with no sugar in the batter!!!
Enjoy these with some scrambled eggs and fresh fruit for a meal that’s surely under $5!
2 cups flour
1 Tbsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
1 tsp cinnamon
3/4 tsp ginger
1 3/4 cups milk (I used rice milk)
4 Tbsp maple syrup
4 Tbsp melted butter or margarine (I used a GFCF margarine)
1. In mixing bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and ginger.
2. In another small bowl, whisk the eggs, milk and maple syrup. Pour into the dry ingredients and whisk.
3. Melt butter and then whisk into the batter.
4. Make pancakes on griddle.
5. Serve with butter/margarine. Or butter/margarine and maple syrup.