After having Tiffany’s Gingerbread Waffles a few weeks ago, I thought some ginger pancakes were in order! I have been doing lots of experimenting with pancake batters, and these were just too good not to share
These pancakes were D-E-L-I-S-H!
And with no sugar in the batter!!!
Enjoy these with some scrambled eggs and fresh fruit for a meal that’s surely under $5!
Ginger Maple Pancakes
Yield – 4 servings
Preparation Time – 5 minutes
Cooking Time – 20 minutes
- 2 cups flour
- 1 Tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 3/4 tsp ginger
- 2 eggs
- 1 3/4 cups milk (I used rice milk)
- 4 Tbsp maple syrup
- 4 Tbsp melted butter or margarine (I used a GFCF margarine)
- In mixing bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and ginger.
- In another small bowl, whisk the eggs, milk and maple syrup. Pour into the dry ingredients and whisk.
- Melt butter and then whisk into the batter.
- Make pancakes on griddle.
- Serve with butter/margarine. Or butter/margarine and maple syrup.