UPDATE: Thanks to everyone who entered! And, our winner is…
- Ashley S
Do you Swagbuck? I do.
Swagbuck is a verb, meaning “search using Swagbucks.” You search from Swagbucks to earn points, or Swagbucks, that can be traded for cold hard cash, or gift card. And a slew of other cool prizes.
Here’s how it works:
- If you don’t have one, sign up for an account (winner has to have an account to get your gift card!).
- Start searching using Swagbucks.com.
- Earn Swagbucks.
- “Cash them in” for gift cards (like those shown above), or for prizes.
My favorite thing to save for is Amazon gift cards, and I’ll occasionally order things like maple syrup or other expensive grocery items. This way I get them for “free” using what I’ve earned from Swagbucks. Yahoo!
So if you’ve got some internet searching to do…do it through Swagbucks and win big today!
This weekend, I’ve got a $50 Gift Card to give away…your choice, from Target, Starbucks, or Chili’s/Macaroni Grill/On The Border/Maggiano’s restaurants. Check out the entry details…
1. Contest ends Wednesday, April 24th at 5 pm EST.
- Entry #1: Leave a comment sharing your which of the 3 gift cards you would choose and why.
- Entry #2: Tweet the following: I wanna win a $50 Gift Card from @swagbucks & @5dollardinners! http://bit.ly/swagbucksgive
- Entry #3: Follow on Pinterest, or hang out with us on Facebook, or join the free email newsletter.
- Please leave separate comments for each entry.
2. Winner will be selected by Random.org. Winners will be announced back here on this post, and notified via email with further instructions.
**NOTE: If you receive the email newsletter and wish to enter this giveaway, click on the title of this giveaway to get to the site and leave a comment on the site with your name and email address to be entered!
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by Swagbucks and contains affiliate links.