There are some new granola bars and cereals to be found on the breakfast block! And I thought we’d welcome them to the neighborhood with a little party…
…a party that gives you the chance to try them for yourself.
Our family got to try these recently and yum, yum, yum! The kids enjoyed the dairy-free Caramel Pecan Crunch cereal (in small bits!) and Steve loved the granola bars. Unfortunately, the kids couldn’t have the granola bars because they contained milk. I treated myself to the Chocolate Peanut Butter and the Caramel Coconut Fudge flavors…and yum, yum, yum!
If you’d like to join the party and enter to win a pack of free product coupons, then see the details below. I’ve got 6 packs of free product coupons…for 5 different winners!
1. Contest ends Friday, October 28th at 5 pm EST. Winners will be announced back here on this post, and notified via email with further instructions.
- Entry #1: Leave a comment just saying you want to win.
- Entry #2: Tweet about the contest using the #fiberpluscoupon hashtag.
Enter to win Kellogg’s FiberPlus Bars & Cereal #fiberpluscoupon from @5dollardinners! http://bit.ly/fiberpluscoupon
- Entry #3: Like FiberPlus on Facebook and leave a comment letting us know.
2. Winner will be selected by Random.org.
**NOTE: If you receive the email newsletter and wish to enter this giveaway, click on the title of this giveaway to get to the site and leave a comment on the site with your name and email address to be entered!
*Disclosure: I received FiberPlus cereal and bars for review. Opinions are my own. People can’t buy my opinion.