So I’ll be introducing a few new features here on $5 Dinners for 2011. Not 300, as the image suggests. I’d never sleep!
In addition to the regular weekly features that you are familiar with, I’ll be adding 5 new features.
- Weekly Meal Plan
- Sunday Coupon Preview
- Printable Coupons and Coupon Round-ups
- Weekly Shopping Trips
1. Drugstore Food Deals – I’ll be adding a weekly feature that highlights the great deals on food products from the different national drugstores. It will not include household items or toiletries. Some weeks there may be quite a few items, other weeks there may be very little. I’m hoping to raise awareness about shopping at the drugstores to help you spend less on groceries each month.
2. What to Make When… – Once a week, I’ll be featuring a number of recipes that use a particular ingredient like pork chops, or broccoli, or chicken breasts. It will quickly become a great resource to help you decide what to make when X is on sale at your grocery store.
4. Organic and Natural Deals and Coupons – Once or twice a month, I’ll be letting you know about the latest and greatest deals and coupons for organic and natural products!
5. 5 Ways - A new series…I’ll just leave it at that!
There you have it!
I’m committed to bringing you quality content that will help you spend less on groceries, stay ahead of yourself with meal planning and show you how to spend as little time as possible finding the best coupons and deals on healthy, wholesome ingredients and food!