Having lived in the Dominican Republic and Texas for years, I have a special appreciation and appetite for Mexican food. It’s one of my first picks when we go out to eat which isn’t often, so I’ve learned to make my own.
Take a look at some of my favorite Mexican recipes…
- Mushroom Fajita Enchiladas (vegetarian)
- Quinoa and Black Bean Burritos with “Guac De Gallo” (vegetarian)
And, don’t forget to check out the following Cooking Tutorials for Mexican Foods:
- How to Roast Hatch Chiles
- How to Keep an Avocado from Browning
- How to Bake Brown Rice in the Oven
- How to Make Homemade Tostadas
- How to Cook Dried Beans
- How to Make Refried Beans in the Slow Cooker
Finally, get even more recipe inspiration by following my Tacos, Burritos, Enchiladas – All Things Mexican Pinterest Board!