So I’m getting a little crazy (and lazy) with my iphone photos.
I apologize that this photo is sideways. I would fix it now…except baby is screaming his poor little head off rather than snuggling with his blanket in his bed…so let’s make this quick!
- Popcorn – $3 – because I was feeling festive…it was July 4th after all!
- Vanilla – $9 (OUCH! I couldn’t resist…but it did push me over the edge to make my own vanilla. Just need to wait until I can fit a bottle of vodka into my grocery budget…looks like that won’t be until August!)
- White chocolate peanut butter – $3
Stopped by this quaint and cozy farmer’s market in Ashtabula, OH, when we were there last weekend visiting family.
- Peach Cobbler Bread – $3 – because I was intrigued
- Zucchini Bread – $3 – because it had an interesting “topping”
- Rosemary Loaf Bread – $4 – because I wanted to feel like I was eating at a fancy restaurant by dipping it in olive oil with salt and pepper. Without having to pay fancy restaurant prices. Will plan to use the loaf for 3 different meals this month, and freeze if necessary.
- (White Chocolate PB…pictured twice…only bought 1 jar.)
I was hoping to get to the local farmer’s market today…but that isn’t happning. Let’s just say that I got a little sidetracked by the fact that I LOST MY PHONE and that was enough to throw me into a tailspin for the afternoon! *sigh*
It has been found. No need to panic with me! 😉
Farmer’s market total: $25
Total for the month: $24.99 link + $25 = $49.99
(I’ve blown through 1/3 of my budget for the month…eeps! I’m going to have to be pickier in the coming weeks!)
Are you shopping more at farmer’s markets these days?!