I’m working on this big baby bump. And I’m not entirely sure that I want to risk walking into any stores on Black Friday…so I’ll be staying home and watching the deals from my computer, while in my PJs, protecting the bump. And when I come upon a good deal for something on my holiday shopping list, you better believe I’ll also be looking for even more ways to save…and one of those ways…cash back from Ebates!
Get paid to do your holiday shopping!
Yes, get paid. Get cash back. In November, it’s double cash back at 20 stores, including Walmart, Entertainment.com (get your coupon book for less!) plus Bath and Body Works, and many more. The percentages vary by store (see the Holiday Deals page for complete details).
In addition, Ebates will be Doubling Cash Back at 500 stores during Black Friday. (Cha-ching!)
Sign up for the best holiday deals, and get a Free $10 Gift Card with your first purchase of $25 or more!
Thrilled to be giving away $100 from Ebates for all your holiday shopping needs. Entry details below…
1. Contest ends Tuesday, November 20th at 3 pm EST. Winners will be announced back here on this post, and notified via email with further instructions.
- Entry #1: Leave a comment sharing what’s on your holiday list that you could cross off with this $100!
- Entry #2: Repin something from the $5 Dinners Pinterest boards.
- Entry #3: Tweet the following: Win $100 Cash for your holiday spending from @ebates & @5dollardinners! http://bit.ly/ebatesgive #wingiveaways
- Entry #4: Hang out with us on Facebook.
- Entry #5: Join our free email newsletter, or get RSS updates in your feed reader.
2. Please leave separate comments for each entry. Winner will be selected by Random.org.
These lovely blogs are joining me this week…also offering this giveaway! Feel free to hop on over to their sites and enter their giveaway by clicking on the links below.
- Balancing Beauty and Bedlam
- Bargain Babe
- Bargain Briana
- Saving Cents with Sense
- Bargain Babe
- Savings Lifestyle
- Stretching a Buck
*Disclosure: I received similar products for review and no other compensation. As always, opinions (and love for ) are my own.