It’s time to get crazy with your next family pizza night with these tortilla ‘crusts.’ It’s almost like a quesadilla crust with 2 tortillas with cheese inside, toasted together and then topped with pizza toppings.
These are crazy delicious and since they don’t call for a lot of shredded cheese, it’s a meal I can easily make for my dairy-free kids using their dairy-free cheese too.
(And if your kids are old enough, you won’t have to do any of the work!)
Let me know how you like these tortilla-pizzas when you have them at your next pizza night!
Easy Veggie Tortilla Pizzas
Yield – 4 servings
Preparation Time – 10 minutes
Cooking Time – 10 minutes
- 8 flour tortillas, 8 inch taco size
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese or Italian cheese blend, shredded
- 1 cup bell peppers, diced
- 1/2 cup red onions, diced
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Line pans with parchment paper or non-stick baking mat.
- Place four tortillas on baking pan. Sprinkle cheddar cheese evenly over the top of the tortillas using all the cheese amongst the four. Top with another tortilla over the cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 4 minutes until the cheese is melted.
- Spoon pizza sauce over the top tortillas in each pair. Then sprinkle with cheese, bell peppers, and onions.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 4 – 6 minutes until the cheese is melted.
- Slice and serve warm.