Summer is here! A perfect time to get outside with the kids and have a picnic! Here are a bunch of inexpensive, healthy lunch ideas to keep you inspired to pack many picnics this summer.
- Hard Boiled Eggs- I always peel these before we go to minimize the mess!
- Sandwiches- Peanut Butter and Jelly, Lunch meat, Egg or Tuna Salad
- Hummus with Vegetables and Crackers
- String Cheese
- Homemade “Lunchable” with Cheese, Crackers and Lunchmeat
- Apple Sandwich
- Ants on a Log
- Cut Vegetables
- Frozen Squeezable Yogurts
- Whole Wheat Banana Strawberry Muffins
- Whole Fruit
- Secret Message Bananas
- Fruit Leather
- Dried Fruit
- Trail Mix
- Smoothies- Try my Mango or No Bake Cookie Smoothie!
What are your favorite picnic foods?