Comments

1. Colleen M says

I loved this idea and really enjoyed reading the story about your son. Wish my kids were like him! Love the pictures too!!! Thank you.

2. Nancy says

WOW! The pictures alone look good enough to eat! Girl, you and your inventive and inexpensive ideas are perfect!

Love the look, love the food and Love that girl!

3. Becky says

I really liked the pics and how the recipes are clearly stated. I also enjoyed reading about your fun family antics… life is never dull with children ;p

4. Crystal Robinson says

The photos make me want to try the recipes and I like the meal plans. The magazine was kind of slow to load. On the last page the text box is cut off at the very end of your paragraph when using internet explorer.

5. Beverly says

Interesting. The color of the photos is stupendous and a great way to package recipes together. Really very easy to navigate. Just wondering if you will have these e-magazines archived on your site future reference.

6. Ingrid says

Love the magazine layout. Easy to use, nice big pictures…to make me hungry. The only changes I’d make you are already aware of (font).

7. Nicole says

Love the concept, pictures and recipes. The print for the recipes is a little light and hard to read though.

Congrats on the 5 yrs, it’s been great !!! Love the new mag., great color and full of wonderful recipes. Good luck on the new adventure and keep em comin !!

9. Rebecca says

I love the new emag! The pics are mouth-watering, and the recipes are easy, inexpensive, and quick. Just right for a frugal and busy momma! I look forward to more!

10. Julia says

The recipes all look good! I think it was confusing to have the ingredients there, but not the directions. It isn’t clear right away to click on the link to get to the whole recipe. Other than that, great!

I’ll be looking forward to reading this every issue. In the future will we need to sign up to receive this or will this just be included in our normal emails from you?

12. Michelle says

Nice…love recipes with pictures. I will cook more recipes when I can see what the end product “should” look like.

13. Stefanie Gladden says

i think the new digital magazine looks great! the pictures are awesome and I cant wait to try out some of these recipes!

truly beautiful foodie photos and layout. Easy to understand and read. very inspiring! Excited to follow you on this new project!! Great recipes as well.
    Cathy B*****y pbprojecthope atyahoodotcom

15. Sharon says

have been following you for a year or more….thank you for sharing with all of us…..the new magazine is wonderful……..again……blessings to you and your family!

16. Clara Belhumeur says

Love the recipes and the pics! Congrats on making 5 years and hopefully many more. I love this site. Thank you for all that you do.

17. Candace says

The pictures are fabulous. I’d suggest making the price break-down like you’ve done in your cookbooks to give people an idea of good prices on produce, meats, etc.

18. Diane says

Great photos. I am much more likely to try new recipes when I can see what they should look like. I also enjoyed reading about your son. Nice personal touch. Looking forward to your next edition!