- Recipes, Printable Coupons | $5 Dinners™ - http://www.5dollardinners.com -
Denise’s Simple Fudgsicle Recipe
Posted By Denise On May 9, 2013 @ 5:00 pm In Dessert,Kids in the Kitchen,Recipes | 6 Comments
Now that the weather has finally been warming up the kids are already asking for frozen treats so I whipped up a batch of fudgsicles for them. They are super easy to make, only take a few ingredients, and they even taste much better than the store bought variety in my opinion. Let me know what you think! I’d also love to hear about any frozen treats that you make for your kids, we’re always looking for new ideas at our house.
Yield – 6 servings
Preparation Time – 5 minutes
Freezing Time – 4 hours
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Pour mixture into popsicle molds or small cups.
- Place craft sticks in molds. Use plastic wrap and rubber bands to hold them in place if using cups as molds.
- Freeze for at least four hours before serving.
Article printed from Recipes, Printable Coupons | $5 Dinners™: http://www.5dollardinners.com
URL to article: http://www.5dollardinners.com/denises-simple-fudgsicle-recipe/
URLs in this post:
 in your inbox: http://www.5dollardinners.com/contact/subscribe-to-free-email-updates
 in your feed reader: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/5dinners
 follow the $5 Dinners adventures on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/5dollardinners
 Facebook too: http://www.facebook.com/5dollardinnersfans
 Add this recipe to ZipList!: http://www.5dollardinners.comvoid(0);
Copyright © 2011 $5 Dinners™. All rights reserved.