- Recipes, Printable Coupons | $5 Dinners™ - http://www.5dollardinners.com -
Denise’s Chocolate Chip Blondies
Posted By Denise On March 8, 2012 @ 5:05 pm In Dessert,Recipes | 3 Comments
When I was growing up these Chocolate Chip Blondies were my favorite treat in the world! I still love them and beg my mom to make them for me even though I’ve been stuck at 39 for a little while now. I have finally talked her into letting me have the recipe so I can share these blonde beauties with you.
The piece of paper that she handed me is so old and worn that it was falling apart in my hand and I actually feel like I’m saving the recipe for posterity!
This recipe makes a big batch but they always go really fast. I hope you’ll try them out and let me know what you think!
Chocolate Chip Blondies
Adapted from my mom’s old recipe
Yield – 30 servings
Preparation Time – 15 minutes
Cooking Time – 25-30 minutes
- 2 3/4 cups flour
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup butter or margarine
- 2 1/4 cup (1 pound) brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate morsels
- Mix flour, baking powder and salt in a large bowl.
- Melt the butter in a large saucepan.
- Stir in the brown sugar until mixed well then remove from heat and allow to cool slightly.
- Beat in the eggs, one at a time, beating well after adding each egg.
- Add flour mixture, chopped nuts and semisweet morsels. Blend well.
- Turn the mixture into a greased 10″ x 13″ pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes.
Article printed from Recipes, Printable Coupons | $5 Dinners™: http://www.5dollardinners.com
URL to article: http://www.5dollardinners.com/denises-chocolate-chip-blondies/
URLs in this post:
 right into your inbox: http://www.5dollardinners.com/contact/get-emails
 get meal plans delivered to you each week: http://www.5dollarmealplan.com
 Add this recipe to ZipList!: http://www.5dollardinners.comvoid(0);
Copyright © 2011 $5 Dinners™. All rights reserved.