- Recipes, Printable Coupons | $5 Dinners™ - http://www.5dollardinners.com -
Denise’s Bacon Ranch Potatoes
Posted By Denise On July 11, 2013 @ 5:00 pm In Grill,Potatoes,Recipes | 2 Comments
We absolutely love to grill out, really any time of the year, but we do seem to cook on the grill much more often in the summer months and these potatoes are one of our favorite dishes to make. I’d been planning to make them all week long but the weather hasn’t cooperated since we’ve been getting buckets of rain so I made them in the oven tonight instead and they were just as delicious as on the grill.
The kids always enjoy helping put these foil packets together so I like to cut the potatoes into coins to be sure there are plenty of pieces for everyone to share and arrange, but you could also dice the potatoes if you’d prefer. The ranch dressing mix and bacon make this dish so flavorful and it smells so fabulous while it’s cooking that it’s hard to wait for it to get done.
Bacon Ranch Potatoes
Yield – 4 servings
Preparation Time – 15 minutes
Cooking Time – 20 minutes
- 3 to 4 medium potatoes
- 8 slices of cooked bacon, crumbled
- Packet of ranch dressing mix
- 4 tablespoons butter
- Salt and pepper
- 4 squares of aluminum foil
- Spray the foil squares with cooking spray then arrange the potatoes on one side of each square.
- Top the potatoes with the cooked and crumbled bacon.
- Sprinkle each packet of potatoes with the ranch dressing mix and salt and pepper to taste.
- Pat a tablespoon of butter on top of each packet of potatoes.
- Double fold the edges of the aluminum foil to wrap each packet securely.
- Grill or bake at 400 degrees for 20 to 30 minutes or until potatoes are cooked through. Serve in the foil packages.
Article printed from Recipes, Printable Coupons | $5 Dinners™: http://www.5dollardinners.com
URL to article: http://www.5dollardinners.com/denises-bacon-ranch-potatoes/
URLs in this post:
 in your inbox: http://www.5dollardinners.com/contact/subscribe-to-free-email-updates
 in your feed reader: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/5dinners
 follow the $5 Dinners adventures on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/5dollardinners
 Facebook too: http://www.facebook.com/5dollardinnersfans
Copyright © 2011 $5 Dinners™. All rights reserved.