Congrats to #119 Joann L! She is the winner of this fabulous Deep Covered Baker!
This week I’m giving away a Pampered Chef Deep Covered Baker to 1 lucky reader.
Lemme share this quick story with you (and nope…not being paid to share it!) A few weeks ago, I was doing a photoshoot for the cookbook and we were running a little behind schedule. I didn’t want the photographer to have to wait an hour while the chicken baked in the oven. I remembered that I had just received this deep covered baker in the mail and, having skimmed through the recipes, knew that it would cook the meal twice as fast if I threw it in the microwave.
So, I loaded all the ingredients into the deep covered baker and popped it into the microwave for 24 minutes. Voila!
Done in half the time (that particular recipe normally bakes 50-60 minutes in the oven!). And not only that, but my kitchen didn’t get HOT because I made it in the microwave!
I will be sharing another recipe for tonight’s dinner that I cooked in the deep covered baker…in the microwave!
Chicken Penne al Fresco coming right up!
But while you wait for dinner, go on ahead and enter to win one of these for yourself
1. Contest ends Wednesday, September 16th at 5 pm EST. Winner will be announced back here on this post, and notified via email with further instructions.
2. Entry #1: Leave a comment just saying you want to win.
3. Entry #2: Leave a SEPARATE comment telling me in what way you promoted this contest (i.e., posting it in a forum, posting about it on your blog, Tweet about it, emailing all your friends, and/or subscribe to my feed by email or in a reader).
4. Entry #3: In yet ANOTHER comment, share the name (and recipe if you are so inclined) of your favorite casserole or cooler weather/fall dish.
5. Winner will be selected by Random.org.
**NOTE: If you receive the email newsletter and wish to enter this giveaway, click on the title of this giveaway to get to the site and leave a comment on the site with your name and email address to be entered!
*Disclosure: I did receive a deep covered baker from Pampered Chef. The opinions in this post are mine and I was not paid or compensated to share them