Inspirational gifts…love giving them, love receiving them. Love having positive words and reminders scattered around my home.
That’s why I’m particularly excited about this giveaway…you get to make your own holiday gift basket from Dayspring!
I received a lovely gift pack from them…including a clock that now adorn the home office in our new home, along with a mirror and key holder that I’m going to hang by the garage door in the laundry room…just as soon as we can get it painted (this weekend, honey?!?). And I also got the “Redeemed Letters” that will go on the mantle with garland and other Christmas decor that we’ll put up next week!
Shop the Dayspring store for holiday decor and browse the gifts too. Use the coupon code HolidayBash2012, for 25% off the entire store, good through Monday, November 19th. (Sweet savings!)
This week, we’re giving away 1 $100 Dayspring Gift Card to 1 winner! Entry details…
1. Contest ends Tuesday, November 20th at 3 pm EST. Winners will be announced back here on this post, and notified via email with further instructions.
- Entry #1: Leave a comment sharing your favorite holiday decor on display in your home or holiday gift you’ve given or received.
- Entry #2: Repin something from the $5 Dinners Pinterest boards.
- Entry #3: Tweet the following: $100 @dayspring Gift Card up for grabs at @5dollardinners! http://bit.ly/dayspringgive #wingiveaways
- Entry #4: Hang out with us on Facebook.
- Entry #5: Join our free email newsletter, or get RSS updates in your feed reader.
2. Please leave separate comments for each entry. Winner will be selected by Random.org.
These lovely blogs are joining me this week…also offering this giveaway! Feel free to hop on over to their sites and enter their giveaway by clicking on the links below.
- Balancing Beauty and Bedlam
- Bargain Babe
- Bargain Briana
- Saving Cents with Sense
- Bargain Babe
- Savings Lifestyle
- Stretching a Buck
*Disclosure: I received similar products for review and no other compensation. As always, opinions (and love for inspiration decor) are my own.