This giveaway is now closed. Winner is Erin R…congrats!
Thrilled to bring you this wonderful giveaway from a fantastic company! A few fun facts about DaySpring…
- MISSION – Share God’s love in fresh, true and inspiring ways.
- Owned by Hallmark since 1999, described as “the Christian Hallmark.”
- 40 year old company, started by 2 pastors in California called to use business to make a difference in their generation.
- World’s largest Christian greeting card company.
- Started as website for Free E-Cards and still offers ecards.dayspring.com. (one of last Free E-Card websites)
- Online store that offers most of DaySprings products and “best of” Christian product from other companies too.
- Heart to serve women and offer products that share joy, hope and encouragement.
As part of this holiday giveaway bash, Dayspring offered each of us a different gift basket to choose from and I choose “Kids’ Christmas.” My boys love Christmas, and when I say love, I mean obsessive love. LUV. LURVE. LOOOOOOOOVE. Love so much that Ryan was Santa Claus for Halloween kind of love. So I thought a “kid friendly” nativity set that they could actually interact with and play with would be perfect for them. We have 2 other nativity sets, but they are “a no-touch,” because they are old and fragile. And I let them play with the activity books this week while traveling to my brother’s wedding…and they were ecstatic. They are perfect for 4-7 year olds. And as soon as the Christmas tree goes up next weekend, each of the kids will get to hang up one of the ornaments.
- Children’s Nativity Set
- Really Woolly Kids – 3-D Advent Calendar
- Love Came Down – Felt Card Holder
- Christmas Joys – Set of 6 Christian Activity Books
- Come Let us Adore Hime – Ornament
- Celebrate – Ornament
- Call His Name Jesus – Ornament
- Jesus Loves Me – Christmas Ornament
- The Story of Christmas – Children’s Activity Book
- The Little Drummer Boy – Children’s Activity Book
Now…you got to pick what you’d like to have from Dayspring…
We are giving away a $100 Dayspring Gift Card to 1 lucky winner this week!
1. Contest ends Thursday, November 24th at noon EST. Winners will be announced back here on this post, and notified via email with further instructions.
- Entry #1: Leave a comment just sharing what inspirational gifts are on your holiday shopping list this year.
- Entry #2: Tweet the following: Enter to win a $100 @DayspringCards Gift Card from @5dollardinners! #wingiveaways http://bit.ly/dayspringgiftcard
- Entry #3: Become a Facebook Fan, or subscribe by email or in an RSS reader! Or “like” this post by clicking the like button above.
- Entry #4: Like Win Giveaways and Dayspring on Facebook.
- Be sure to leave separate comments for each entry.
2. Winner will be selected by Random.org.
And don’t forget…you can enter to win on each of the other Win Giveaway bloggers!!!
- Saving Cents with Sense
- Savings Lifestyle
- Southern Savers
- Stretching a Buck
- Balancing Beauty and Bedlam
- Bargain Babe
- Bargain Briana
- Frugal Coupon Living
- Mommies with Style
- Moms Need to Know
- Passion for Savings
(And don’t forget to check out the other Win Giveaways that are still open!)
**NOTE: If you receive the email newsletter and wish to enter this giveaway, click on the title of this giveaway to get to the site and leave a comment on the site with your name and email address to be entered!
*Disclosure: I did receive a gift basket of goodies from Dayspring, as part of this campaign. Opinions and are my own. The fact that my children adore the products that were for them cannot be helped.