Here are the 12 WINNERS of Day 5:
- Angela amgooden@
- Cassidy sharpfour@
- Cathy cathy@
- Claire baptistmomof6@
- Elizabeth centimental_one@
- Katie swolfepak4@
- Kay kawadababy@
- Leah leahlynnhess@
- Maria mcmmom@
- Michelle dmbruggeman@
- Nanci nfitschen@
- Patti workinggranny@
**Winners have been notified via email with further instructions and have 24 hours to respond or an alternate winner will be randomly selected. As for the rest of you, don’t forget to enter Day 6’s giveaway HERE for another chance to win!**
Day 5…and we’re really going to need our voices for this one. We all know the 5th line well. It was always my favorite because you get to belt it out with your whole heart behind it!
There’s no holding back on this one!
On the fifth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me…FFFFIIIIVVVEEEEE GGOOOLLLLDDEEENNN RINGS…
four calling birds, three French hens, two turtle doves, and…
a partridge in a pear tree a Breakfast and Lunch Cookbook.
Did you belt it out?!?
- Each day’s giveaway will close after 24 hours, and at the same time, the next day’s giveaway will begin!
- You can enter up to 3 times every day.
- Winners will be notified by email and will have 24 hours to respond, before another is selected. Please be sure that 5dollardinners at gmail dot com is in your address book, to prevent a “winning email” from slipping into your spam folder.
- Winners names will be posted on each post after they have been chosen by Random.org.
- Winners will receive their books in early-mid January, just after the “official” release.
Now that we have the details and nitty gritty out of the way, go ahead and get to singing…I mean entering!!!
- Entry #1: Sign up for free email subscription. (You’ll be entered to win a cookbook by signing up too!)
- Entry #2: Be a Facebook Fan or Twitter Follower (I’ll be doing random giveaways, in addition to these, on both FB and Twitter for more chances to win!)
- Entry #3: Share the 12 Days of Christmas Cookbook Giveaways with a friend by email, FB wall post, blog post, forum posting, etc. To make it easy for you, here is a link to share! http://bit.ly/12dayblcookbook
On the Fifth Day of Christmas…
This giveaway is now closed. Be sure and enter Day 6 HERE!
My true love gave to me…FFFFIIIIVVVEEEEE GGOOOLLLLDDEEENNN RINGS…
Thanks for your entries and good luck!!!