- Recipes, Printable Coupons | $5 Dinners™ - http://www.5dollardinners.com -
Dana’s Stir Fry Cabbage
Posted By Dana S On January 31, 2013 @ 5:00 pm In Casein Free,Chinese,Dairy Free,Recipes,vegetarian | 3 Comments
Cabbage is an often overlooked veggie. But at less than 50 cents per #, it is a wonderful, inexpensive option to add to your vegetable rotation. Cabbage is rich in fiber and vitamin C.
One of my favorite ways to prepare cabbage is to stir fry it with onions. Stir frying it allows it to slightly caramelize which really makes it yummy! This recipe is a very simple but delicious way to add more cabbage into your menu plan.
I served the cabbage with my Citrus Teriyaki Chicken  over white rice. Enjoy!
Stir Fry Cabbage
Adapted from Ellie Krieger’s Recipe 
Yield – 4+ servings
Preparation Time – 7 minutes
Cooking Time – 7 minutes
- 1 head green cabbage, shredded (50 cents)
- 1 bunch green onions, sliced (35 cents)
- 2 tsp oil (10 cents)
- 1 tbsp low sodium soy sauce (5 cents)
- Heat the oil over medium-high heat.
- Add green onions and cook 2 minutes.
- Add cabbage and cook until starting to wilt; around 6-7 minutes. Add soy sauce. Serve and Enjoy!
Article printed from Recipes, Printable Coupons | $5 Dinners™: http://www.5dollardinners.com
URL to article: http://www.5dollardinners.com/danas-stir-fry-cabbage/
URLs in this post:
 right into your inbox: http://www.5dollardinners.com/contact/get-emails
 get meal plans delivered to you each week: http://www.5dollarmealplan.com
 Citrus Teriyaki Chicken: http://www.5dollardinners.com/danas-citrus-teriyaki-chicken-freezer-friendly/
 Ellie Krieger’s Recipe: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/ellie-krieger/stir-fry-cabbage-recipe/index.html
 Add this recipe to ZipList: http://www.5dollardinners.comvoid(0);
Copyright © 2011 $5 Dinners™. All rights reserved.