- Recipes, Printable Coupons | $5 Dinners™ - http://www.5dollardinners.com -
Dana’s Greek Salad
Posted By Dana S On February 19, 2013 @ 8:30 pm In Fresh Veggies,Garden,Gluten Free,Recipes,vegetarian | No Comments
This Greek Salad recipe comes from my Greek babysitter. She makes the most delicious, tangy salad dressing that cannot be beat over crunchy vegetables topped with yummy feta cheese.
This is a great salad to add to your family’s “salad rotation,” as it will help keep veggies tang-iliciously interesting.
Yield – 4-6 servings
Preparation Time – 15 minutes
Cooking Time – 0 minutes
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 clove, crushed garlic
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 head romaine lettuce, washed and chopped into bite sized pieces
- 1-2 roma tomatoes, diced
- 2-3 green onions, sliced OR 1/2 small red onion, diced
- 1 green or red pepper, diced
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 4-6oz crumbled feta cheese
- Whisk all salad dressing ingredients well.
- Assemble all the salad and veggies. Pour the tangy Greek dressing over the assembled salad.
Article printed from Recipes, Printable Coupons | $5 Dinners™: http://www.5dollardinners.com
URL to article: http://www.5dollardinners.com/danas-greek-salad/
URLs in this post:
 in your inbox: http://www.5dollardinners.com/contact/subscribe-to-free-email-updates
 in your feed reader: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/5dinners
 follow the $5 Dinners adventures on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/5dollardinners
 Facebook too: http://www.facebook.com/5dollardinnersfans
 Add this recipe to ZipList!: http://www.5dollardinners.comvoid(0);
Copyright © 2011 $5 Dinners™. All rights reserved.