Quick, easy and crowd-pleasing is this very simple chicken recipe. I made it with chicken breast strips and pantry staples I had on hand.
My daughter found the chicken recipe on Pinterest  and we adapted it for our family, doubling the amounts and using mozzarella cheese.
Make it especially frugal by snagging chicken on sale!
Crispy Ranch Mozzarella Chicken Strips
Adapted from Breaded Parmesan Ranch Chicken from The Crazy Coupon Lady 
Yield – 8 servings
Preparation Time – 15-20 minutes
Cooking Time – 45 minutes
- 12-16 chicken strips
- 2 cups Corn Flakes, crushed
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1-2 packets of Ranch dressing (I just used one for a lighter taste)
- 1 stick (1/2 lb.) melted butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Crush Corn Flakes and mix with Ranch dressing packet and cheese.
- Dip chicken in butter then roll in Corn Flake mixture.
- Place in greased 9×13 baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 45 minutes.