- Recipes, Printable Coupons | $5 Dinners™ - http://www.5dollardinners.com -
Cranberry Apple Cider – Healthy Holiday Recipe
Posted By Erin, The $5 Dinner Mom On November 16, 2010 @ 9:02 pm In Healthy Holiday,Recipes | 18 Comments
Whole cinnamon sticks.
100% apple juice.
Throw all this into a slow cooker, and you’ve got a healthy holiday drink from heaven!
Delicious-ness in a cup!
Cranberry Apple Cider
- 1 64 oz. bottle 100% apple juice
- 12 oz. bag fresh cranberries
- Handful whole cloves
- Couple cinnamon sticks
- Pour the apple juice into the slow cooker. Add the fresh cranberries, whole cloves and cinnamon sticks.
- Set on high for 4 hours. Strain the cranberries, cloves and cinnamon sticks before serving.
- The cranberries will pop and release their tart juices. The sweetness of the apple juice will balance it out. If you wish for a sweeter cider, then add a few Tbsp of brown sugar to sweeten it up!
- Serve warm, straight of out the slow cooker.
Article printed from Recipes, Printable Coupons | $5 Dinners™: http://www.5dollardinners.com
URL to article: http://www.5dollardinners.com/cranberry-apple-cider-healthy-holiday-recipe/
URLs in this post:
 right into your inbox: http://www.5dollardinners.com/contact/get-emails
 get meal plans delivered to you each week: http://www.5dollarmealplan.com
Copyright © 2011 $5 Dinners™. All rights reserved.