- Recipes, Printable Coupons | $5 Dinners™ - http://www.5dollardinners.com -
Corn Chicken Chili
Posted By Erin, The $5 Dinner Mom On December 12, 2011 @ 5:30 pm In chicken,Dairy Free,Freezer Friendly,GFCFSF,Gluten Free,Recipes,Soup | 11 Comments
This meal is from the Costco Meal Plan #2 .
Here’s another warm and cozy chili for you to enjoy this winter. A spin on my Chicken Posole .
Corn Chicken Chili
Yield – 4 servings
Preparation Time – 15 minutes
Cooking Time – 25 minutes
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped, or about 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups shredded chicken 
- 3-4 cups frozen whole corn kernels, or 2 15 oz. cans corn
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Sour cream and cilantro, for garnish
- Rolls (use GF if needed)
- In a large Dutch oven or saucepan, heat the olive oil and saute the onions and garlic for 2-3 minutes. Add the diced tomatoes, 2 cups chicken broth PLUS 3-4 CUPS HOT WATER (depending on how thin/thick you want the chili). Stir in the shredded chicken and the corn.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. Add a dollop of sour cream and some chopped cilantro (optional) to each serving bowl.
- Prepare bread and butter.
- Serve Corn Chicken Chili with bread and butter.
Article printed from Recipes, Printable Coupons | $5 Dinners™: http://www.5dollardinners.com
URL to article: http://www.5dollardinners.com/corn-chicken-chili-5-dinner-challenge/
URLs in this post:
 right into your inbox: http://www.5dollardinners.com/contact/get-emails
 get meal plans delivered to you each week: http://www.5dollarmealplan.com
 Costco Meal Plan #2: http://www.5dollardinners.com/category/costco-menus/
 Chicken Posole: http://www.5dollardinners.com/2009/10/chicken-posole.html
 shredded chicken: http://www.5dollardinners.com/2009/08/how-to-cook-a-whole-chicken.html
Copyright © 2011 $5 Dinners™. All rights reserved.