This meal is from the Costco Meal Plan #2.
Here’s another warm and cozy chili for you to enjoy this winter. A spin on my Chicken Posole.
Corn Chicken Chili
Yield – 4 servings
Preparation Time – 15 minutes
Cooking Time – 25 minutes
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped, or about 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups shredded chicken
- 3-4 cups frozen whole corn kernels, or 2 15 oz. cans corn
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Sour cream and cilantro, for garnish
- Rolls (use GF if needed)
- In a large Dutch oven or saucepan, heat the olive oil and saute the onions and garlic for 2-3 minutes. Add the diced tomatoes, 2 cups chicken broth PLUS 3-4 CUPS HOT WATER (depending on how thin/thick you want the chili). Stir in the shredded chicken and the corn.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. Add a dollop of sour cream and some chopped cilantro (optional) to each serving bowl.
- Prepare bread and butter.
- Serve Corn Chicken Chili with bread and butter.