No bake. Three ingredients. Guaranteed hit. Plus, it is so much fun for children to make!
All I have to do is get the ingredients out and instantly there appear volunteers from the audience. Dressed the part, even! Chef hat and all.
Children of all ages love to dip cookies in milk!
Either the chocolate chip or the chocolate sandwich cookie variety work well. Plus, no one can tell if you use the on-sale, off-brand store bought cookies and whipped cream. Go frugal all the way! Whatever you pick, the taste is a treat.
Cookies and Cream
Yield – 8-10 servings
Preparation Time – 5 minutes
Refrigeration Time – Best after chilled at least an hour so that cookies soften.
- 1 package store-bought chocolate chip or chocolate sandwich cookies
- 1 large tub frozen whipped cream (16 oz)
- 1 cup milk, for dipping
- Let frozen whipped cream thaw a bit so that it is easy to spread.
- Pour about a cup of milk into a small bowl.
- Dip a cookie in milk, turning over to coat each side.
- Fill bottom of serving bowl with a layer of milky cookies.
- Spread a layer of whipped cream.
- Repeat until you use up your ingredients.
- Chill. Best if made about 1-3 hrs prior to serving so it is nice and soft.