The $5 Dinner Mom’s Cookbooks

Check out my latest cookbook, on shelves nationwide!

The $5 Dinner Mom One-Dish Dinners Cookbook

Erin Chase, The $5 Dinner Mom, knows that one-dish dinners are family-pleasing, budget-friendly and easy-to-prepare.  In her crusade to help families across America eat well and stay on their budgets, Erin’s back with a treasure trove of more than 150 delicious suppertime solutions all prepared in one skillet, baking dish or pot.  And none of them will break the weekly budget because they all cost no more than $5 to prepare.

It’s on shelves nationwide!

The $5 Dinner Mom Cookbook

Do you wish you were a savvy supermarket shopper who knows how to cut your weekly food budget, banish fast food from the dinner table and serve your family meals that are delicious and good for them?  Well, Erin Chase, “The $5 Dinner Mom”, is here to help.  Check out her first cookbook, where she guides you through the muddy waters of spending less at the grocery store.  Her strategies for shopping, couponing and meal planning, can help reduce your grocery bill by half!

Find out more about The $5 Dinner Mom Cookbook, including recipe highlights and where it is sold!

The $5 Dinner Mom Breakfast and Lunch Cookbook

With the same fool proof system she used to cut your weekly food budget and put a healthy and delicious $5 meal on the dinner table for your family, she takes it one step further with “The $5 Dollar Dinner Mom Does Breakfast and Lunch”.  Erin walks you through the time and money savings of batch cooking and making your own convenience foods.

Learn more about The $5 Dinner Mom Breakfast and Lunch Cookbook, including recipe highlights and where it is sold!

Comments

Hey there I was one of your Christmas Winners and I am reading “The $5 Dinner Mom – Breakfast and Lunch cookbook,” and it is GREAT!!! Now I want the other one as well!! 😉 You really know that we mothers need fast yummy & healthy food for our little one. 5 out of 5 stars!! definitely will recommend..

2. Patricia Gravel says

Love your web- site just found was hoping to win your breakfast lunch book But it’s Over already ( so Sad) anyways Love your site good Luck on your next cook book one dish Dinners

3. Lucy Pabst says

I have to return your cookbook to the library today! I don’t know what I’ll do. I must win this!

4. Memoria says

Why is this cookbook geared toward moms? Fathers and other caregivers need recipes for their families, too. Why are we holding so tight to the 50s?

• heather says

Where does it say it’s geared toward moms only and not dads or other caregivers?
      She calls herself the $5 dinner mom (because she’s a mom) and it’s the Dinner and lunch cookbook.
      I have it and there is no place in it where she says who can and cannot use it. she just shares recipes and tips that she uses with her family.

5. Beth Honeycutt says

As a single mom of a teenager – I find your recipes to be fantastic. Anyway to pinch a penny when it comes to feeding a growing boy that eats twice as me is a great deal!! Thanks so much!!

6. Kathy says

Great to see you on the View. What an awesome opportunity for you . Have joined your blog..everything looked so yummy especially the Ribs……

7. MaryAnn says

I have both your books and would love for you to think about putting out a crockpot recipe book. I think it would help a lot of people with fall just around the corner.

8. Ann says

Living with 3 males(husband and 2 teenage boys) food goes fast around here. Love the site and looking forward to checking out the books. :)

9. melody h says

everything is so yummy looking and also very cheap to make!! 4 kids and a hungry husband make for a LARGE grocery bill if I am not careful. Thank you for what you do!

Are the recipes suitable for a diabetic? I hope they are because I am so bored with my menues. Pastas, potatoes and rice can really elevate glucose rapidly. So, I am hoping they are not based on those 3 stales.

11. Julieanne says

I already have both of the books and have fallen in love with them- I even made the Pumpkin Applesauce and my family back home loved it and wondered how they could get the recipe. I was a hit.

12. Jen says

Love $5 dinners! Since I lost my job and we are down to one income, I love the feeding my family a good meal for only $5! Thank you!!

13. Stacey Lape says

Just found the $5 Dinners book at my library and I love it! I read it immediately and now can’t wait to try some great new recipes!

Love your recipes. Have folks in the families with diabetes and food allergies. Are the recipes for the dinners you showed on The View today available online? Glad I came to your site. Thanks so much!