I want to hang out with you Los Angeles next month!
I’m honored to get to speak and do a cooking demo on “Food Allergies on a Budget” with the amazing folks at the Take Back Your Health conference in Los Angeles from April 18-20th. I’ll also be speaking on a panel about blogging and social media marketing.
It’s been such an amazing journey, getting to e-meet and talk with thousands of friends across the country, about their struggles with grocery shopping, meal planning and food allergies too. I’ve been dealing with food allergies and intolerances with my kids for almost a decade now…and I’ve learned MANY strategies for shopping, planning and cooking around their allergies. I’m thrilled to get to share this knowledge, answer questions and cook 2 allergen friendly meals for the attendees of the conference!
I would love to get to hang out with you, have dinner together, hear your stories and your struggles!
At the Take Back Your Health Conference, You’ll Learn How To…
- Cook food allergies on a budget (that’s me doing the cooking demo!!!!)
- Reverse climate change
- Create prosperity growing a business you love
- Support small farmers
- Grow your own food
- Manage chronic pain
- Survive cancer
- Lose weight eating real food
- and more!
In addition to yours truly :), here is a list of some of the stellar speakers!
- Dr. Cate Shanahan will talk about the 4 Pillars of Traditional Food from her book Deep Nutrition and tell how, as Nutrition Director for the LA Lakers, she got Kobe Bryant drinking bone broth and eating fermented foods
- Mark McAfee of Organic Pastures Dairy will be speaking about Foods That Build Immunity
- Heather Fraser, author of The Peanut Allergy Epidemic will talk about what’s causing peanut allergies and how to stop them
- Laura Klein of Organic Authority is going to talk Eating Organic for a Healthy Planet
- Hilary Boynton, author of the new book The Heal Your Gut Cookbook will be doing a cooking demonstration on bone broth and fermented foods
- YouTube yoga stars Adriene Mishler of Yoga with Adriene and Courtney Bell of PsycheTruth will be doing yoga workouts all weekend
Order Your Tickets Now and Save!
Early bird prices end March 31st, so if you think you wanna come, snag a ticket now. Plus there’s the ‘HEALTHY LA’ coupon code to get 20% off. Then let me know you’re coming, so we can plan a meet-up! See you in LA!!!
Disclosure: I am a speaker at this event and receive small commission for ticket sales, which will help cover travel costs. I really just want to spread the word and get to meet you too!