There are probably 1,000 different ways to make chili. Beans, no beans. If so, what kind of beans. What cut of meat. Diced tomatoes, stewed tomatoes or crushed tomatoes. Fresh crushed garlic, or fresh minced garlic. Heat, or sweet, or both. Top with sour cream, or shredded cheese. Green onions or red onions. Sharp cheddar or mild cheddar. Or…
For today, I’ll give you 5 ways!
- With Pasta Wheels…Chuckwagon Chili.
- Without the Meat…Vegetarian Chili.
- With Chicken…Chicken Enchilada Chili.
- In the Slow Cooker…Spicy Slow Cooker Chili.
- Topped with Cornbread…Chili-Cornbread Cups.
- Served over Potatoes…Chili-Topped Potatoes.
- Served in a Bread Bowl…Spicy Southern Chili.
OK…maybe 7 ways.
I couldn’t help it!
What’s your favorite way to “do” chili!?